BOYS SENIOR ELITE (GRAD 2013 / POST-GRAD 2012) - SUMMER 2012
$2,000 +HST (= $2,240), 12 practices / 6 Study Halls
May 26 –July 22
(No practices June 23, 24, July 7, 8)
*Price includes all Equipment and Apparel
Practice: Saturdays / Sundays 12:00-2:00pm - See tentative practice schedule on pages 6-7 of the Program Guide.
Study Hall: Saturdays / Sundays 10:00-11:30am - See tentative study hall schedule on pages 6-7 of the Program Guide.
(During school weeks only - May 26-June 10)
Baltimore, MD / New York, NY – Monday, July 16 (evening departure) – Monday, July 22
- 6 Days / 6 nights trip to Baltimore, Maryland
- International Recruiting Tournament – Champ Camp
- July 18-21
- 8 games minimum
- NCAA / MCLA College Coaches in attendance
- Tour of Johns Hopkins (NCAA Div. I)
- Tour of US Lacrosse Hall of Fame
- Airfare, Transportation by Charter Bus, Hotel and Meals included
- Athletes and Coaching Staff will be housed at Towson University Dorms July 18-21 (meals included)
- Day trip to Manhattan, New York
- Sightseeing around Manhattan: Macys, Battery Park, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza
- Tour of National September 11 Memorial & Museum
$400 +HST (= $448) - Non-Refundable Deposit due April 1, 2012
$800* +HST (= $896) – Due May 1, 2012
$800* +HST (= $896) – Final Payment due June 1, 2012
*Post-dated checks are required at time of deposit
Priority Registration (for returning families only): CLOSED
General Registration (for new recruits or applicants): Starts Monday, March 26
Burnaby Mountain Lacrosse does accept applications from new prospective student-athletes year-round for both the summer and fall seasons. Please click HERE to APPLY TODAY or review the full selection criteria!
Please click HERE for contact information.
Summer 2012 Program Guide
Click HERE to download the Summer 2012 Program Guide in PDF.